All Levels Welcome
Learn how to make the simplest fermented drink using nourishing infusions of fruits, flowers, herbs, spices, medicinal mushrooms and teas.
Date: 11th July
Time: 5pm-6pm U.K.
Livestream Class Recording
If You Enjoy Cocktails, You’re Going To Love These Mocktails
Whether you’re looking for a refreshing drink to sip on hot Summer days or
a snazzy drink to serve at your next dinner party,
these Mocktails have got you covered!
Get Your Mocktail On
What you’ll learn…
This Grapefruit & Thyme mocktail is super refreshing and very simple to make. You just need a few ingredients in the house to make this at any time. A fun element to play with is the thyme ‘simple syrup’. You can make a simple syrup with any liquid sweetener and any hard herb, like rosemary, thyme or sage. Herbs pair so nicely with fruits and give a beautiful flavour journey.
This and the Strawberry Daiquiri are childhood favourites of mine – obviously without the alcohol 🙂 My brother and I used to enjoy these on family trips and, after trying a few variations, these absolutely hit the spot for me. The Pina Colada is creamy, sweet and tropical. If you wanted to add a splash of rum, I wouldn’t blame you one bit.
As I say, another childhood fave, so it was important that I get it just right. This drink is like strawberry sorbet in a glass. So strong with strawberry and very refreshing on the hot Summer days.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.