Create Beautiful Soft Centred Chocolates
Soft centres are a great way to bring more colour, flavour and texture to your chocolates.
This class is all about that beautiful inside! Whether that be a matcha caramel, salted almond praline or hazelnut ganache… the possibilities are truly endless once you learn my base recipes and techniques.
If you like making chocolates, you’re gonna love this class.
Soft Centres is a 1.5 – 2 hour livestream class where you’ll learn how to make 3 different base fillings and centres for your hand or mould formed chocolates.
As always, my tried and true base recipes will give you a solid starting point and provide a great canvas for creating your own unique chocolates.
What you’ll learn…
Super versatile and easy to make. Pralines can be formed by hand, in a silicone mould or piped into a chocolate shell. In this class we’ll use a silicone mould to set the black currant white chocolate praline and then coat it in milk chocolate and roll them in roasted hazelnut ‘pebbles’.
Crispy Chocolate Nuggets
These are so good and, best of all, they’re very easy to make. You can use virtually anything crispy (and it’ll hold it’s texture in this mix) to make these little nuggets. As seen on this page, we’ll be making Toasted Coconut Blonde Chocolate Nuggets. We’ll also talk about other crispy stuff you can use to suit your taste – sky is the limit on these bad boys.
Amy’s Signature Ganache
Ganache is one of those chocolate cornerstones, but one that can be tricky to get right. My signature ganache is easy to make and very versatile. Think Chunky Peanut Butter, Blueberry Coconut, Star Anise & Espresso, Smoked Chocolate, Almond & Maca and on and on. In this class we’ll be using a professional chocolate mould to create thin chocolate shells, fill them with ganache and cap the mould. Shelling is a great technique to learn, and hone, if you aspire to make bonbons.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- After to register, you’ll receive an email that will contain your link to join the class on the designated date and time.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- Whilst I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.
Kind words from our friends
Working in the industry and the huge surge in food intolerances, allergies and required diets, with Amy’s help I can face any challenge with a grin and think, “What would Amy do?”Sammy Tranger
Having Amy’s raw chocolate courses on therawchef.com makes me so proud. Our students love learning about raw chocolate from Amy, because she’s so knowledgeable and methodical.Russell James“The Raw Chef”, London UK
Amy is an inspiring teacher and someone who pushes raw culinary artistry to the edge. Her sophisticated chocolates and elegant desserts were the cornerstone at all SAF restaurants during their opening years.Chad SarnoChef, Consultant & Speaker
I love Amy’s recipes, she is always creating and sharing so openly with all of us. What’s a plus, she actually uses weight measurements (thanks, Amy)!Monika WackeFounder Schoccolatta, Switzerland
Amy Levin is a very knowledgeable and enterprising professional chef and culinary artist, whose creativity, organisational skills and teaching abilities are remarkable.Amy WebsterFounder of Simply Raw, Zurich Switzerland