Learn How To Make Healthy ‘Baked’ Doughtnuts
Doughnuts are really fun to make and are very versatile. You can dress them up or keep them simple.
No dehydrator? No worries, you can use your oven.
What you’ll learn…
We’ll be covering two different dough recipes in this class, so you can mix it up and see which one you prefer. Bonus: one of them is nut free. Both are cakey, moist and really easy to make.
Jam Filled Doughnut Holes
Doughnut holes are basically just dough rolled into a ball, but these are special because we fill them up with jam that oozes out when you bite into them. Glaze these to finish or just roll them in ‘powdered sugar’, either way they’re as fun to make as they are to devour.
Chocolate Doughnuts with Praline Glaze & Chocolate Shell
These doughnuts incapsulate all that I adore as a chef; moist, delicious chocolate doughnut, gooey caramel and wrapping all that goodness in a chocolate shell! The layers are probably my favourite thing as I love the various textures and flavours it brings to the eating experience.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class.
- You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.