Learn How To Make Healthy ‘Baked’ Doughtnuts
Doughnuts are really fun to make and are very versatile. You can dress them up or keep them simple.
No dehydrator? No worries, you can use your oven.
This class will give you the recipes, techniques and methods needed to make amazing, healthy ‘baked’ doughnuts at home or work.
What you’ll learn…
This 90-120 min livestream class is designed for both beginners and intermediate students alike. You don’t need to have a dehydrator to make the recipes from this class, you can also use your oven, and we’ll talk about that in class.
My teaching style and ethos is to give people tried and tested base recipes that you can chop and change to create something new and different.
We’ll be covering two different dough recipes in this class, so you can mix it up and see which one you prefer. Bonus: one of them is nut free. Both are cakey, moist and really easy to make.
Vanilla Doughnuts with Strawberry & Cream Cheese Glaze
The dough for these can easily be made nut free. We then coat them in a strawberry ‘glaze’ and top them off with a cream cheese icing. These will be particularly awesome for the Summer time.
Jam Filled Doughnut Holes
Doughnut holes are basically just dough rolled into a ball, but these are special because we fill them up with jam that oozes out when you bite into them. Glaze these to finish or just roll them in ‘powdered sugar’, either way they’re as fun to make as they are to devour.
Chocolate Doughnuts with Praline Glaze & Chocolate Shell
These doughnuts incapsulate all that I adore as a chef; moist, delicious chocolate doughnut, gooey caramel and wrapping all that goodness in a chocolate shell! The layers are probably my favourite thing as I love the various textures and flavours it brings to the eating experience.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- After to register, you’ll receive an email that will contain your link to join the class on the designated date and time.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- Whilst I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class.
- You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.
Kind words from our friends
Working in the industry and the huge surge in food intolerances, allergies and required diets, with Amy’s help I can face any challenge with a grin and think, “What would Amy do?”Sammy Tranger
Having Amy’s raw chocolate courses on therawchef.com makes me so proud. Our students love learning about raw chocolate from Amy, because she’s so knowledgeable and methodical.Russell James“The Raw Chef”, London UK
Amy is an inspiring teacher and someone who pushes raw culinary artistry to the edge. Her sophisticated chocolates and elegant desserts were the cornerstone at all SAF restaurants during their opening years.Chad SarnoChef, Consultant & Speaker
I love Amy’s recipes, she is always creating and sharing so openly with all of us. What’s a plus, she actually uses weight measurements (thanks, Amy)!Monika WackeFounder Schoccolatta, Switzerland
Amy Levin is a very knowledgeable and enterprising professional chef and culinary artist, whose creativity, organisational skills and teaching abilities are remarkable.Amy WebsterFounder of Simply Raw, Zurich Switzerland