Learn How To Make Healthy ‘Baked’ Doughtnuts
Doughnuts are really fun to make and are very versatile. You can dress them up or keep them simple.
No dehydrator? No worries, you can use your oven.
This class will give you the recipes, techniques and methods needed to make amazing, healthy ‘baked’ doughnuts at home or work.
What you’ll learn…
This 90-120 min livestream class is designed for both beginners and intermediate students alike. You don’t need to have a dehydrator to make the recipes from this class, you can also use your oven, and we’ll talk about that in class.
My teaching style and ethos is to give people tried and tested base recipes that you can chop and change to create something new and different.
Chocolate Ganache Filled Doughnuts Holes
There’s nothing better than a silky smooth chocolate filled pastry…. am I right?! Out of the dehydrator, these oooze with chocolatey goodness and, when set, they are a soft, creamy delight wrapped in a sweet springy dough. We finish these off in a ‘cocoa sugar’, but you could also glaze them up, if you wanted to get fancy. 🙂
Banana Doughnuts with Peanut Glaze & Crisp Chocolate Shell
I adore banana bread. Recently, I made my raw banana bread in a livestream and it inspired me to create a doughnut based on it. What better to combine with banana than a creamy, rich peanut butter glaze…. finish it off with a crisp chocolate shell and the world is a better place with every bite!
Carrot Cake Doughnuts with a Vanilla Bean Orange Glaze
Carrot Cake is another personal favourite of mine. I think it’s the spices I love the most. In keeping with the ‘make a bread/cake into a doughnut’ theme, I decided to go for a this incredibly delightful doughnut. The orange compliments all the spices, and the carrot itself, very well. It rounds the flavours overall and gives a fruity, light finish. The glaze reminds me of a sort of bunt cake or cinnamon bun glaze; sweet and perfectly compliments the doughnut.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class.
- You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.