Learn How To Make Healthy ‘Baked’ Goods
Learn to make healthy, delicious “baked” goods for you and your family, with easily accessible ingredients.
No dehydrator? No worries, you can use your oven.
Are you interested in learning how to make healthy treats for you and the family?
This class will give you the recipes, techniques and methods needed to make amazing, healthy ‘baked’ goods at home or work.
What you’ll learn…
This 2 hour livestream class is designed for both beginners and intermediate students alike. You don’t need to have a dehydrator to make the recipes from this class, you can also use your oven, and we’ll talk about that in class.
My teaching style and ethos is to give people tried and tested base recipes that you can chop and change to create something new and different.
Caramel Crispy Doughnuts
In class we’ll make a blonde caramel doughnut, but this base recipe can be made to suit any flavour you’d like; blonde, vanilla, chocolate and anything in between. We’ll give them a lovely chocolate shell and coat them in sweet, crunchy candied coconut flakes.
An absolute classic! Using this base recipe you can make any kind of bread you’d like, sweet or savoury. This time we’ll be making a Banana Bread, but in your book, you’ll find a recipe for Caraway Bread too.
Rugelach (a traditional Jewish cookie)
A childhood favourite of mine and also a brilliant base recipe for a crust you can use to make cookies, pastries and tart shells alike.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- After to register, you’ll receive an email that will contain your link to join the class on the designated date and time.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- Whilst I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.
Kind words from our friends
Working in the industry and the huge surge in food intolerances, allergies and required diets, with Amy’s help I can face any challenge with a grin and think, “What would Amy do?”Sammy Tranger
Having Amy’s raw chocolate courses on therawchef.com makes me so proud. Our students love learning about raw chocolate from Amy, because she’s so knowledgeable and methodical.Russell James“The Raw Chef”, London UK
Amy is an inspiring teacher and someone who pushes raw culinary artistry to the edge. Her sophisticated chocolates and elegant desserts were the cornerstone at all SAF restaurants during their opening years.Chad SarnoChef, Consultant & Speaker
I love Amy’s recipes, she is always creating and sharing so openly with all of us. What’s a plus, she actually uses weight measurements (thanks, Amy)!Monika WackeFounder Schoccolatta, Switzerland
Amy Levin is a very knowledgeable and enterprising professional chef and culinary artist, whose creativity, organisational skills and teaching abilities are remarkable.Amy WebsterFounder of Simply Raw, Zurich Switzerland
Just like becoming an expert in wine–you learn by drinking it, the best you can afford–you learnJulia Child
about great food by finding the best there is, whether simply or luxurious. The you savor it,
analyze it, and discuss it with your companions, and you compare it with other experiences.”
Frequently asked questions
Absolutely. This class is designed to meet the student where they are. If you have never made chocolate before, you’ll get all the information and hands on experience needed to set you up for success.
Although you may have extensive experience making chocolate at home, you’ve not made chocolate in the way I teach it and therefore it’s important you attend this class prior to either the Candy Bars & Bombs or the Advanced Raw Chocolate classes. I don’t want you to be lost and if you don’t attend the Fundamentals first, you will be and that’s not a nice experience for you.
You are most welcome to do whatever you please after the class, however, starting a business is not the main objective of this class. — learning the Foundations of Raw Chocolate making is. If you’re interested in starting a business and developing a product line, I’d encourage you to look at my Business Packages option.
You’re more than welcome to bring your chocolate to class for others to try and give you constructive feedback on. If you’d specifically like my feedback, that’s a service I will be offering shortly.