It’s recommended that you have some dessert making experience before attending this class.
Learn how to make stellar modern desserts at home or work
Date: 11th April 2021
Time: 4pm – 6pm U.K
Want To Learn How to Make Stunning Healthy Modern Desserts?
Take your dessert skills to the next level and impress your family, friends and clients with delicious, healthy entremets that are (mostly) raw, plant based, gluten/wheat/dairy and refined sugar free.
Let’s take your dessert skills to the next level.
This course brings together raw baking, desserts and chocolate into one in depth class. It will help you understand how to take the base recipes you already know and love from my other courses and apply them all in one dessert.
The dessert made in class has several components that are assembled using a mix of free form techniques and modern pastry moulds and methods. Where chocolate garnishes are use to decorate the desserts, they will be made in class.
This 2 hour livestream class is designed for intermediate students or those with a good dessert making background. You don’t need to have a dehydrator to make the recipes from this class, you can also use your oven.
What you’ll learn …
We’ll get into some easy fermentation by fermenting cashews using 2 different starter liquids to encourage more depth of flavour and nutritional properties through the fermentation process. These “buttercream” frostings pipe like a dream, so if you have wanted the perfect decorating cream, look no further.
White Chocolate Toasted Coconut Feuilletine
This is the base for the Pina Colada Entremet and what gives the dessert it’s crunchy element. This recipe can be altered to suit any dessert by changing the texture and flavour of chocolate used and even swapping out candied coconut for candied or roasted nuts.
Fermented Pineapple Turmeric Glaze
A glaze is what makes the dessert stand out and brings it together in every bite. This glaze is punchy and strong with pineapple flavour and carries through every bite of the dessert.
Fermented Coconut Rum Cheesecake
The star of the show is our coconut rum element to this dessert, it’s what gives us the Pina Colada overall vibe and keeps the dessert light and moreish.
White Chocolate Garnish
We’ll make a few different chocolate garnishes so that you have a nice variety to choose from when finishing your dessert. You can make your own white chocolate or buy some that you like from the shop.
A crucial part of being a chef of any kind and, in part, what will make your desserts stand out from others. We’ll explore this in class so you know what to add for that flavour pop and a well rounded dessert.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- After to register, you’ll receive an email that will contain your link to join the class on the designated date and time.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- Whilst I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.
Kind words from our friends
Working in the industry and the huge surge in food intolerances, allergies and required diets, with Amy’s help I can face any challenge with a grin and think, “What would Amy do?”Sammy Tranger
Having Amy’s raw chocolate courses on therawchef.com makes me so proud. Our students love learning about raw chocolate from Amy, because she’s so knowledgeable and methodical.Russell James“The Raw Chef”, London UK
Amy is an inspiring teacher and someone who pushes raw culinary artistry to the edge. Her sophisticated chocolates and elegant desserts were the cornerstone at all SAF restaurants during their opening years.Chad SarnoChef, Consultant & Speaker
I love Amy’s recipes, she is always creating and sharing so openly with all of us. What’s a plus, she actually uses weight measurements (thanks, Amy)!Monika WackeFounder Schoccolatta, Switzerland
Amy Levin is a very knowledgeable and enterprising professional chef and culinary artist, whose creativity, organisational skills and teaching abilities are remarkable.Amy WebsterFounder of Simply Raw, Zurich Switzerland