This class is suitable for beginners or intermediate students
Learn how to make delicious cheesecakes at home or work
Livestream Class Recording
£19BUY THIS RECORDING
Want To Learn How to Make Easy Fermented Cheesecakes?
Impress your family and friends with delicious, probiotic dense cheesecakes that are
mostly raw, all vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy and refined sugar free.
Get your fill of probiotics while eating a delicious,
creamy cheesecake? Yes, please!
What you’ll learn …
Fermenting the nuts you use in your cheesecake will give them a lighter, more airy feel. This is due to the fermentation process itself; it partially digests the nuts making them easier to digest and fermentation naturally aerates things, so it creates a nice light feel to the cream.
Mocha Cherry Cheesecake
I love flavour combining, as you may know. This is an awesome flavour combo that might take you by surprise; coffee, dark cherry, cinnamon and chocolate. For this cheesecake, we start with a simple no bake chocolate crust, add in some cinnamon cherries and then top that off with two layers of cheesecake cream – coffee and chocolate. Lastly we sprinkle some sea salt flakes and roasted hazelnuts for texture and flavour enhancement in every bite!
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.