Beginners and Intermediate
Give the gift of chocolate this year. These Holiday Chocolate Barks are easy to package with a festive ribbon and keep really well.
Date: 28th November
Time: 4pm – 5:30pm U.K
Livestream Class Recording
Big on flavour and texture, no moulds needed
If you want to give away homemade gifts this year, chocolate is the way to go
and these chocolate barks can be made far in advance as they keep really well.
Get Creative With Chocolate Barks
In this 1.5 hour livestream class I’m going to teach you how to make multilayered and texture chocolate barks. For those people with some chocolate making experience, these will be a breeze to put together as Holiday gifts or to add to your product offerings for Christmas this year. Barks are quick to make and have a good profit margin.
What you’ll learn…
After Dinner Mint Chocolate Bark
There’s no better name for this bark as it tastes so much like After Dinner Mints, which I used to love. It’s creamy, has great crisp texture and balances really well between dark chocolate, white chocolate and bursts of peppermint.
This bark encapsulates all the flavours and spices of this time of year. The gingerbread granola itself is a delicious item and could be given away or sold as is.
Almond Brownie Bark
For this one, I was going for a Rocky Road kind of vibe; loads of really chunky pieces bursting with flavour. Mission accomplished. As you can see, we are making three very different barks, all of which require different tips and tricks to making them work well, spread well, adhere well and snap well.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.