This class is suitable for students of all levels
Livestream Class Recording
£29BUY THIS RECORDING
Learn How To Make All Natural Fruit Caramels
In this class we’ll make three different types of all natural fruit
caramels using no refined sugars or syrups
Make Vibrant, Fruity Caramels With No Refined Sugars
This 1.5 hour livestream class is focused on making fruity caramels using plant-based, all natural ingredients and no refined white sugars. These caramels have a good shelf life when kept in the fridge or sealed inside a shell.
All Natural Fruit Caramels
These caramels are a wonderful way to get a fresh, vibrant fruity flavour into your chocolates without needing to compromise on ingredients. Use them as the star of the show or a complimentary element in your chocolates and bonbons.
The caramels we’ll cover in this class are Apple Spice, Orange Vanilla Bean and Date Cardamom. These are all very different caramels with wildly varying flavour profiles. The date caramel uses only date as the sweetener and the Apple Spice is very low sugar – in fact it could also be sweetener free.
Piping & Capping
In this class we’ll pipe the caramels into prepared chocolate shells and cap them off. The capping process is very important because keeping air out will naturally prolong shelf life.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.