This class is suitable for beginners or intermediate students
Learn how to make delicious cheesecakes at home or work
Livestream Class Recording
£19BUY THIS RECORDING
Want To Learn How to Make Easy Fermented Cheesecakes?
Impress your family and friends with delicious, probiotic dense cheesecakes that are
mostly raw, all vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy and refined sugar free.
Get your fill of probiotics while eating a delicious,
creamy cheesecake? Yes, please!
What you’ll learn …
For this class we’ll be using coconut cream as the blending liquid for processing the cashews into a smooth paste ready for fermenting. The benefit of using liquids other than water is two fold. One is that you introduce new strains of bacteria that are naturally occurring in those liquids. The more strains the better, in terms of gut health. The other is that you’re not ‘watering down’ the cashew paste by using water to blend and therefore begin building flavour into the the paste at this early stage. This means a more flavourful cheesecake overall.
In this class we’ll be using a delicious base crust. This can be vanilla, chocolate or anything in between with just the tweak of a couple ingredients. From there, you have a wonderfully neutral base recipe that can be adapted to suit any flavour combination you might come up with. This crust can be simply pressed into the tin flat or brought up the sides in order to give a ‘tart crust’ vibe.
In recent months, I have been experimenting with all things Bounty. I love this flavour profile and, while I am not a huge fan of coconut, it’s well balanced in this cheesecake by the other components; brown sugar crust, almond ganache and smokey chocolate ganache. You could even opt to finish the cheesecake by pressing the crust into the bottom of the tin, swirling together the coconut cream cheese and almond ganache and then glaze it in the smokey chocolate ganache. There are always ways to change the flavour and the design of these cheesecakes.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.