Learn How To Make Easy, Natural Chocolate Treats for Your Friends and Family
This class focusses on using high quality, all natural ingredients to make delicious
chocolate treats at home using easy to find tools and ingredients.
A Little Knowledge Goes A Long Way
If you have been wanting to make healthy chocolate at home, but don’t want to take the plunge into buying a high speed blender or stone grinder, this class is for you. Using the recipes from this class, you can create lovely Holiday Chocolate Selection Boxes for friends and family – or just for you! 🙂
In this 90 min livestream class, I’ll show you how to make a nice selection of chocolates using easy to find ingredients, and teach you how to use my tried and tested base recipes to create something new and different with ease.
What we’ll cover in this class —
Easy Chocolate Shell (or chocolate coating)
Traditionally, soft centred chocolates are dipped in tempered chocolate which gives it the lovely crisp chocolate shell we all know and love. Tempering can take time to learn, practice and get good at, but I’ll teach you a simple method you can use at home. For those people wanting to make quick and easy treats at home, I’ll also show you a simple way to dip your treats in chocolate without needing to temper or spend tons of time in the kitchen.
What would a chocolate selection box be without something minty?! These 3 ingredient peppermint patties taste very similar to the ‘real’ thing. The base recipe, minus the peppermint, could be used to create various types of ‘fondant’ fillings, such as Violet Cremes, Rose Cremes or even Red Hots.
Chocolate Covered Stuffed Medjool Dates
These are a fantastic treat to make any time of year! You can use any variety of soft date, the filling can easily be changed by simply swapping a few ingredients and you can choose whether you dip them in chocolate or not. They also have a great shelf life, which makes them an ideal addition to a chocolate selection box.
These truffles are so easy to make and only have 4 main ingredients! You can change this base recipe by switching out the nut/seed butter and shade of chocolate you use. Of course, we can add freeze dried fruits, spices and essentials oils to make these pop with originality! This is another place where you can choose to either dip them in tempered chocolate or my easy chocolate coating.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.