Fall In Love With The Art of Making Natural Chocolate
This class is designed for both beginner and experienced chocolate
makers to explore my unique tried and tested recipes and techniques.
No more wasting money on dull, grainy, clumpy chocolate. Master the art of creating
beautiful shiny chocolate that ‘snaps’ every time.
Want to learn how to make healthy chocolate at home or work?
Making Chocolate at Home is a 90 min livestream class that takes you through how to make, temper and work with chocolate in a variety of ways.
This class will give you the recipes, techniques and methods needed to make amazing, healthy chocolate at home or work.
What you’ll learn…
This is a two phase process; grinding is the first phase. We’ll cover how to do this a high speed blender which makes it easy to do at home. I’ll also show you what a stone grinder looks like, explain how it works and how the two methods differ. This way you can decide if you’d like to stick with the blender, or give the grinder a go.
The second phase of making chocolate and a really important one. This process is what makes the chocolate stable at room temps (no need to store your chocolates in the fridge), gives it a beautiful shine and makes it snappy and crisp. There are many ways to temper chocolate – we’ll cover my preferred method in class.
We use polycarbonate/professional moulds in this class, but you can start by using silicone or plastic moulds as well. Silicone can be easier to use when you’re first starting out.
Decorating Your Chocolate
We use pre-made naturally coloured cocoa butters to create beautiful designs on the surface of your chocolates to make them stand out and ‘wow’ your customers, friends and loved ones. I’ll show you some really easy ways to decorate your chocolates with colours.
Candied Nuts and Buckwheat
Adding crunch and flavour to your chocolate is a great way to make it special and unique to you. Everyone will create something different based on who they are, what’s important to them and their personal taste. We’ll also use Medicine Flower Extracts and Essential Oils to create awesome flavour combos.
All chocolates are dairy, wheat, gluten and refined sugar free.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- If you’ve purchased a class recording, it will be sent to you after you purchase along with the class booklet/recipes.
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK. All livestreams have closed captions.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 hours of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.