Learn How To Make Healthy, All-Natural Candy Bars At Home Or For Your Business
This class focusses on using high quality, all natural ingredients to
make delicious candy bars at home or work
A Little Knowledge Goes A Long Way
In this 1.5 – 2 hour livestream class, I’ll be teaching you how to make versatile, delicious caramel filled candy bars. I’ve made these bars so easy to re-create at home or work that virtually anyone can do it.
When you start combining pastry and chocolate, some new rules apply and so much more possibility opens up. This class is full of “next steps”, new tips and tricks to working with chocolate and ways of combining crunchy, gooey and crispy to create incredible chocolates.
What you’ll learn …
Maple Pecan Candy Bars
with milk chocolate pecan praline, maple caramel and maca cinnamon cookie dough
For these bars, I wanted to create something multi-layered, but using methods that are really simple. I wanted the flavours and textures to stand out so the bars would be unforgettable, impactful. So, for this first bar, we have a classic flavour combo; pecan and maple. To make it stand out a little more, I added in maca as a flavour to bring depth and intrigue. Alongside that we have cinnamon which pairs well with all elements of this bar. The real stand out on both bars is the gooey caramel centre – the surprise of this element when it’s eaten is part of the pure joy of this bar.
Chocolate Walnut Candy Bar
with chocolate orange caramel, walnut praline and boozy prune cookie dough
The element I started with on these bars was the boozy prune cookie dough element. I discovered this a few months back and was waiting to see where to might feature in my work. After testing it, and making some flavour adjustments, it clearly stood out as a winner for Autumn and Christmas time. With that in mind, I set about creating the other layers; walnut pairs really nicely with prune, dark rum, orange and chocolate. And so, it came together into this unique, utterly moreish Autumnal candy bar.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.