Livestream Class Recording
£29BUY THIS RECORDING
Learn How To Make A Variety of Plant Based, All Natural Caramels
In this class we’ll make three different types of all natural caramels using
no refined sugars or syrups, and pipe them into chocolate shells
Want To Make Gooey, Stretchy All Natural Caramels?
This 1.5 hr livestream class is focused on making caramels using plant-based, all natural ingredients and no refined white sugars. These caramels have a good shelf life when kept in the fridge or sealed inside a shell, as we will do in this class. You can also use them on cakes, as caramel dips, inside chocolate bars or bonbons.
Elements covered in this class …
All Natural, Plant Based Caramels
I’ve been working with plant based, all natural caramels for the past two years… refining the process and recipes as much as possible. I have experimented with various infusions, sweeteners and creams. In this class, I will teach you how to make the base caramel recipe and we will turn it into 3 unique caramels using 3 different unrefined sweeteners. We use honey for one recipe in this class, if you don’t want to use honey, you can use another light sweetener of your choice.
Trio of Caramels
The caramels we’ll cover in this class are Jamaican Spice, Honey Jasmine and Maple Bourbon. Once you learn how to make the base caramels, you can switch out sweeteners, use different types of molasses and infuse the cream with coffee, teas, herbs etc… Sky really is the limit with these recipes.
Shelling & Capping
No matter how much experience you have in this, you can always refine your technique and learn something new. My technique for both these applications has changed over the years. The filling of the chocolate will dictate the method I use to seal them. In this class we will seal them by pouring chocolate onto the back of the mould.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- If you’ve purchased a class recording, it will be sent to you after you purchase along with the class booklet/recipes.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.