It’s recommended that you have some dessert making experience before attending this class.
Learn how to make delicious, healthy tarts at home or work
Date: 28th June
Time: 4pm – 6pm U.K
Livestream Class Recording
Learn How To Make Delicious Raw Tarts
Impress your family and friends with delicious home made, healthy desserts that are mostly
raw, all vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy and refined sugar free.
Let’s take your dessert skills to the next level.
This class will give you the recipes, techniques and methods needed to make amazing, healthy tarts at home or work.
This 2 hour livestream class is designed for students of all levels who have an eagerness to learn. If you don’t have a dehydrator, you can use your oven.
My teaching style and ethos is to give people tried and tested base recipes that you can chop and change to create something new and different.
What you’ll learn …
Raspberry Ring Tart
This tart has my favourite “baked” tart crust. It’s very versatile and can be easily adapted to make a chocolate crust. We’ll do some easy fermentation to create a beautifully flavoured ginger and maple ‘buttercream’ and then top it off with fresh raspberries filled with a vibrant raspberry coulis. A showstopper indeed!
Creamy Hazelnut Ganache Tart with Rum Soaked Bananas
This tart is a quick one to make and requires no dehydration. It could be started in the morning and served with afternoon tea 🙂 For this tart we’ll be making a brownie crust, a recipe I have tweaked over the years to perfection. Then we line the base of the tart crust with rum soaked bananas (alcohol is optional) before topping with a creamy, decadent hazelnut chocolate ganache. If you like chocolate, you’re going to love this tart.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you). You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- While I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.
Kind words from our friends
Working in the industry and the huge surge in food intolerances, allergies and required diets, with Amy’s help I can face any challenge with a grin and think, “What would Amy do?”Sammy Tranger
Having Amy’s raw chocolate courses on therawchef.com makes me so proud. Our students love learning about raw chocolate from Amy, because she’s so knowledgeable and methodical.Russell James“The Raw Chef”, London UK
Amy is an inspiring teacher and someone who pushes raw culinary artistry to the edge. Her sophisticated chocolates and elegant desserts were the cornerstone at all SAF restaurants during their opening years.Chad SarnoChef, Consultant & Speaker
I love Amy’s recipes, she is always creating and sharing so openly with all of us. What’s a plus, she actually uses weight measurements (thanks, Amy)!Monika WackeFounder Schoccolatta, Switzerland
Amy Levin is a very knowledgeable and enterprising professional chef and culinary artist, whose creativity, organisational skills and teaching abilities are remarkable.Amy WebsterFounder of Simply Raw, Zurich Switzerland