The Perfect Summer Treat Bursting With Flavours & Textures
The Summer months call for refreshing desserts that don’t require you to
spend hours on end in the kitchen and highlight Summer fruits to the max! These parfaits hit every mark.
Whether It’s A Rustic Picnic or Fancy Dinner Party,
I’ve Got You Covered With These Parfaits
Easy Summer Parfaits is a 1.5 – 2 hour livestream class where you’ll learn how to make 3 different parfaits featuring new and different layers.
During the Summer you want desserts that are quick and easy to put together, keep well and are light & refreshing!
What you’ll learn…
Apricot Parfait with Almond Ginger Clusters, Whipped ‘Cream’, Macerated Apricots & Apricot Syrup
For this parfait, I wanted to feature flavour pairing, as this something students have been asking for more of recently. I’ve come up with a zingy flavour combo using some of my tried and true base recipes and techqniues. That way, it’s nice and easy to make, and will allow us to explore the how to’s of flavour pairing and balancing.
Chocolate Cherry Parfait with Almond Brownie Bites, Chocolate Mousse & Rum Soaked Cherries
Chocolate and cherry is one of the most classic flavour combos around and the classics exist for good reason; they work incredibly well! For this parfait, I wanted the perfect light and airy chocolate mousse. Mission accomplished! This chocolate mousse is really easy to make, doesn’t require any special ingredients and no aquafaba. The fresh seasonal cherries don’t need much in order to shine, but I wanted to give a little “Black Forest” feel by introducing some alcohol infusion. Easy brownie bites top this parfait off and provide some needed chewiness and texture.
Blueberry Parfait with Maple Custard, Vanilla Pecan Crumble & Blueberry Compote
For years I have been wanting to create a custard/pudding recipe that has the consistency I remember from my childhood and, finally, I found it! This custard can either be served set, and somewhat firm, or soft and gooey like the puddings I remember from being a kid. I’ll show you both ways in class. Blueberry compote is very easy to make and keeps well in the fridge. You can serve it on a parfait like this one, or with pancakes, on yogurt or in a sundae. It’s a versatile element, for sure. Lastly, we have a delicious vanilla pecan crumble that’s just like a traditional crumble! This element provides the texture and flavour needed to bring the whole parfait together in every bite.
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- After to register, you’ll receive an email that will contain your link to join the class on the designated date and time.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- Whilst I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.
- Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.
Kind words from our friends
Working in the industry and the huge surge in food intolerances, allergies and required diets, with Amy’s help I can face any challenge with a grin and think, “What would Amy do?”Sammy Tranger
Having Amy’s raw chocolate courses on therawchef.com makes me so proud. Our students love learning about raw chocolate from Amy, because she’s so knowledgeable and methodical.Russell James“The Raw Chef”, London UK
Amy is an inspiring teacher and someone who pushes raw culinary artistry to the edge. Her sophisticated chocolates and elegant desserts were the cornerstone at all SAF restaurants during their opening years.Chad SarnoChef, Consultant & Speaker
I love Amy’s recipes, she is always creating and sharing so openly with all of us. What’s a plus, she actually uses weight measurements (thanks, Amy)!Monika WackeFounder Schoccolatta, Switzerland
Amy Levin is a very knowledgeable and enterprising professional chef and culinary artist, whose creativity, organisational skills and teaching abilities are remarkable.Amy WebsterFounder of Simply Raw, Zurich Switzerland