Want To Learn How to Make Easy Fermented Cheesecakes?
Impress your family and friends with delicious, probiotic dense cheesecakes that are mostly raw, all vegan, gluten/wheat/dairy and refined sugar free.
Get your fill of probiotics while eating a delicious,
creamy cheesecake? Yes, please!
This class will give you the recipes, techniques and methods needed to make delicious, probiotic rich, easy cheesecakes at home or work.
This 1.5 – 2 hour livestream class is designed for all levels. No special equipment is needed, we don’t use a dehydrator in this class.
My teaching style and ethos is to give people tried and tested base recipes that you can chop and change to create something new and different.
What you’ll learn …
For this class we’ll be using 2 different blending liquids for processing the cashews into a smooth paste ready for fermenting. The benefit of using liquids other than water is two fold. One is that you introduce new strains of bacteria that are naturally occurring in those liquids. The more strains the better, in terms of gut health. The other is that you’re not ‘watering down’ the cashew paste by using water to blend and therefore begin building flavour into the the paste at this early stage. This means a more flavourful cheesecake overall.
In this class we’ll be using a delicious base crust. As you can see, this can be vanilla or chocolate with just the tweak of a couple ingredients. From there, you have a wonderfully neutral base recipe that can be adapted to suit any flavour combination you might come up with. This crust can be simply pressed into the tin flat or brought up the sides in order to give a ‘tart crust’ vibe.
Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake
In my recent, Easy Summer Parfaits Livestream class, we made an amazing blueberry parfait. I had a bunch of the elements left over from class and decided to have a play and, in doing so, created this incredible cheesecake! The cheesecake filling is packed full of blueberry in a few different ways that we’ll cover in class and then topped off with a blueberry jam and delicious pecan crumble.
Mocha Cherry Cheesecake
I love flavour combining, as you may know. This is an awesome flavour combo that might take you by surprise; coffee, dark cherry, cinnamon and chocolate. For this cheesecake, we start with a simple chocolate crust, add in some cinnamon cherries and then top that off with two layers of cheesecake cream – coffee and chocolate. Lastly we sprinkle some sea salt flakes and roasted hazelnuts for texture and flavour enhancement in every bite!
How Does It Work?
- After you’ve purchased this livestream class, you’ll be sent a confirmation email, which includes a link to register for the class.
- After to register, you’ll receive an email that will contain your link to join the class on the designated date and time.
- At the time and date of the class you’ll connect via the Zoom software (no extra charge to you).
- You’ll be able to see and hear me. We’ll say hello when you join, so you can confirm you can hear OK.
- Whilst I’m teaching you can type questions for me to answer. I’ll make sure we answer all questions.
- You’ll receive the class book and a recording of the session within 1-2 days of the livestream.Note: This is not a follow along workshop, so there’s no need to shop for any ingredients prior to the class. You can just relax, watch at home, ask questions and be armed with your new knowledge to get in the kitchen in your own time and go at your own pace. Of course, you have all recipes and a recording of the class to refer back to whenever you want.
Kind words from our friends
Working in the industry and the huge surge in food intolerances, allergies and required diets, with Amy’s help I can face any challenge with a grin and think, “What would Amy do?”Sammy Tranger
Having Amy’s raw chocolate courses on therawchef.com makes me so proud. Our students love learning about raw chocolate from Amy, because she’s so knowledgeable and methodical.Russell James“The Raw Chef”, London UK
Amy is an inspiring teacher and someone who pushes raw culinary artistry to the edge. Her sophisticated chocolates and elegant desserts were the cornerstone at all SAF restaurants during their opening years.Chad SarnoChef, Consultant & Speaker
I love Amy’s recipes, she is always creating and sharing so openly with all of us. What’s a plus, she actually uses weight measurements (thanks, Amy)!Monika WackeFounder Schoccolatta, Switzerland
Amy Levin is a very knowledgeable and enterprising professional chef and culinary artist, whose creativity, organisational skills and teaching abilities are remarkable.Amy WebsterFounder of Simply Raw, Zurich Switzerland